This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
French Vanilla Collagen Waffles
- 1 Cup Cassava Flour
- 1 Scoop French Vanilla Collagen Creamer
- 1/2 Cup Arrowroot Powder
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup Grass-Fed Butter or Ghee, melted
- 1 Tablespoon Maple Syrup (optional)
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly with butter or ghee.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix, whisk together the egg, grass-fed butter, and coconut milk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cassava flour, Vanilla Caramel Collagen Creamer, and arrowroot powder. Set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Transfer the desired batter amount into the lightly greased waffle iron. Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 3-5 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top with grass-fed butter and or maple syrup and enjoy!
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.