Instant Breakfast Creamed Almonds
This warm and tasty dish will be a great start to your day. Loaded with fiber, protein, and potassium, this heart-healthy meal will keep you full for hours.
Cooking time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 cup almonds, (raw, unsalted)
- 3/4 cup coconut shreds, unsweetened
- 1 cup water
- 2 tsp coconut oil, melted
- add stevia to taste
- 2 Tbsp. blueberries (optional)
- In a blender or your food processor combine almonds and coconut shreds. Blend for around 30 seconds.
- Transfer to the bowl of your Instant Pot and pour the water, coconut oil, and stevia sweetener; stir.
- Lock lid into place and set on the PORRIDGE setting for 3 to 4 minutes.
- When the timer beeps, press “Cancel” and carefully flip the Quick Release valve to let the pressure out.
- Stir the porridge, taste and adjust sweetness.
- Serve hot.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
|Amount Per Serving|
|% Daily Value *|
|Total Fat 35 g||54 %|
|Saturated Fat 5 g||25 %|
|Monounsaturated Fat 11 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat 4 g|
|Trans Fat 0 g|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0 %|
|Sodium 95 mg||4 %|
|Potassium 260 mg||7 %|
|Total Carbohydrate33 g||11 %|
|Dietary Fiber 8 g||30 %|
|Sugars 20 g|
|Protein 7 g||15 %|
|Vitamin A||0 %|
|Vitamin C||1 %|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device