Baked Avocados with Eggs, Bacon and Chives
- 1 Avocado
- 2 eggs
- 2 slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 2 tbsp. Chives chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut avocado in half lengthwise and discard the pit.
- Scoop out enough avocado to hold the egg in it's center.
- Break an egg gently into each avocado and sprinkle with bacon, and chives.
- Gently set avocados onto baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device