Breakfast Bacon and Egg, Veggie Tarts
- 6 Eggs
- 2 Slices cooked bacon crumbled
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1/2 Red Pepper diced
- 1/2 Cup broccoli florets
- 2 tsps. Arrowroot powder
- 4 Tbsp. melted Ghee or Butter or Coconut Oil cooking spray.
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease muffin tin with melted ghee or spray with coconut oil
- Whisk eggs and arrowroot powder in a bowl, then blend the rest of ingredients into the bowl.
- Pour mixture into greased muffin tins so that they are 1/4 full.
- Bake on 375 degrees for 35 minutes, or until edges are browned and center is done. (stick a toothpick in center and if it comes out clean, they are done)
Makes 8-10 muffins.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device