Egg Scramble with Herbs and Mushrooms
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 red pepper, sliced thin
- 1/2 Cup spinach
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. Grass-fed butter
- Heat butter in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Saute mushrooms and onion in skillet until soft.
- Whisk eggs in bowl, and pour on top of ingredients in skillet.
- Cover and cook on low.
- Flip gently over in pan until other side is cooked.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device