This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup pureed pumpkin
- 3/4 tsp. Baking powder
- 4 Tbsp. melted coconut oil (put aside 2 Tbsp. for griddle)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar substitute
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Heat pancake griddle on low heat.
- Add 1 Tbsp. of coconut oil to pan.
- Blend all ingredients into a bowl and stir lightly until well blended.
- Pour using a ladle onto the heated griddle. It will be slightly thick, but it will spread out as it cooks.
- When pancake has bubbles on the top and edges are browned, flip over gently.
Makes 6-8 small pancakes
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.