Scrambled Eggs with Asparagus
- 5 eggs
- 6 stalks asparagus, trim off ends and throw away, dice top part of stalks
- 1 Tbsp. grass fed butter
- 1 scallion diced
- 2 Tbsp. Parsley
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Pepper to taste
- In a skillet, heat butter, scallion, parsley, and salt. Cook for 2 minutes on low.
- Add in asparagus. Cook until slightly tender.
- Whisk eggs in a bowl.
- Turn heat on medium high.
- Pour eggs over asparagus mixture into the pan, flipping until eggs are cooked through.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device