Spicy Veggie Breakfast Omelette
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 tsp. Olive oil
- 1/4 Cup mushrooms
- 1 shallot diced
- 1 jalapeno diced
- 1/2 red pepper diced
- 1 Cup shredded spinach or kale
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In cast iron skillet, saute butter, shallot, pepper, jalapeno and mushrooms until soft.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs and oil.
- Pour into heated skillet with vegetable mixture.
- Cook for approximately 3 minutes on medium heat then flip gently to cook through, approximately 3 more minutes.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device