- 8 Large Portobello Mushroom Caps Destemmed
- 1 Lb. Ground Sausage
- 4 Shallots, chopped
- 2 Zucchini, Chopped
- 8 Cups greens of choice, chopped
- 8 Eggs
1. Preheat oven to 375° F.
2. With a damp paper towel, wipe portobellos clean. Place on a large baking dish lined with parchment paper.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sausage 7–8 minutes or until almost done.
4. Add shallots, zucchini, and greens; cook 3–5 more minutes.
5. Fill each portobello with mixture, packing tightly. Bake 15–20 minutes.
6. Meanwhile, fry eggs for each mushroom cap.
7. Remove portabellos and place on plates. Top each with a fried egg and serve with raw sauerkraut, kimchi, or other fermented veggie.