Vanilla Caramel Collagen Waffles
These waffles are seriously the best waffles I have ever had. They are crispy on the outside and fluffy on the inside.
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1 scoop Vanilla Caramel Collagen Creamer or flavor of choice
- 1/2 cup arrowroot powder
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup butter or ghee, melted
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- Preheat the waffle iron to high heat. Grease lightly (butter/ghee)
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl mix, the egg and butter or ghee and coconut milk. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cassava flour, Vanilla Caramel Collagen Cremer, arrowroot. Set aside.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
- Transfer the desired batter amount into the lightly greased waffle iron. Close and cook until steam stops coming out, about 3-5 minutes. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top with grass-fed butter and or maple syrup and enjoy!
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device