Keto Collagen Protein Cookie Bites
•1 jar cashew butter
•1 scoop NativePath Collagen
•1 tbsp. vanilla extract
•1/4 cup chia seeds
•1 dropper Stevia extract
•1 tsp cinnamon, with extra to sprinkle on top of cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a small bowl, soak chia seeds in 1/4 cup water for 10 minutes.
3. In a medium bowl, combine cashew butter, NativePath Collagen, cinnamon, vanilla, and Stevia.
4. Mix in chia seeds when ready.
5.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
6.Using a spoon, scoop up even amounts of the dough and form into balls
7.Place on baking sheet about 1.5 inches apart
8. Bake for 10 minutes
9. Remove from oven and sprinkle some cinnamon on top.