No Bake Collagen Protein Bars
- 4 Tablespoons of almond butter
- 1 Tablespoon coconut oil
- Pure maple syrup to the desired sweetness level
- 1/8 cup of sliced almonds
- 1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
- 2 Tablespoons of dairy-free mini chocolate chips
- 1/4 Cup of toasted coconut flakes
- 1/2 Cup almond flour
- 1/2 Cup NativePath Collagen Peptides
- 1/2 Cup Gluten-free rolled oats
- Optional- add a boost 1/4 cup of NativePath MCT Oil Powder
- Optional instead of chocolate chips: add chopped dried cranberries or cherries if you like.
- In a bowl, combine all wet ingredients (almond butter, coconut oil, and syrup). Melt together until combined Microwave for 45 seconds or stovetop in a pan.
- Mix all the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. It should be well combined and slightly sticky. Use almond milk to help combine if more liquid needed.
- Spoon out into silicone molds.
- Freeze for 20 minutes or until firm and then remove from molds and place in the fridge for up to two weeks.