PREP TIME: 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME: 60 MINUTES
- 5 Medium apples (sweet apples like honey crips are great)
- 1 Cup almond meal/flour
- 1 Cup crushed cashew nut clusters
- 1 TBSP. cinnamon
- 2 TBSP. 100% maple syrup
- 4 TBSP. coconut oil
- 1 Lemon
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350°F.
- WASH, CORE, AND thinly slice the apples.
- PLACE APPLES IN the baking dish, squeeze the juice of 1 medium-sized lemon and drizzle maple syrup over all the layered apples. Mix apples around.
- IN A SEPARATE bowl, mix the almond meal, crushed nut clusters, cinnamon, and coconut oil. Spread the crumble topping over the layered apples.
- COVER AND BAKE for 50 minutes. When apples are soft and their juices begin to bubble, remove the cover and bake 10 more minutes until crispy brown.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device