This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Coconut Collagen Chia Seed Pudding
- 1 Can Coconut Cream
- 1 Scoop NativePath Collagen
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Drops Stevia (optional)
- In a blender, mix coconut cream, NativePath Collagen, vanilla extract, and Stevia.
- Stir in half the mixture to a bowl of chia seeds.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes for chia seeds to soak.
- Place in 2 tablespoons of the coconut cream mixture into the bottom of the jars, add a layer of fresh berries.
- Add chia seed mixture until 1/4 inches from the rim of the jars
- Add a dollop of the coconut cream on top and garnish with fresh berries
Note: Keep refrigerated.
Click here to stock up on your collagen protein powder!
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.