Coconut Collagen Chia Seed Pudding
Table of Contents:
- 1 Can Coconut Cream
- 1 Scoop NativePath Collagen
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Drops Stevia (optional)
- In a blender, mix coconut cream, NativePath Collagen, vanilla extract, and Stevia.
- Stir in half the mixture to a bowl of chia seeds.
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes for chia seeds to soak.
- Place in 2 tablespoons of the coconut cream mixture into the bottom of the jars, add a layer of fresh berries.
- Add chia seed mixture until 1/4 inches from the rim of the jars
- Add a dollop of the coconut cream on top and garnish with fresh berries
Note: Keep refrigerated.
Click here to stock up on your collagen protein powder!