Coconut Cream Chia Seed Pudding with a Collagen Boost
•1 can coconut cream
•1 scoop NativePath Collagen
•1/4 cup chia seeds
•1 tsp vanilla extract
•2 drops Stevia (optional)
1. In a blender, mix coconut cream, NativePath Collagen, vanilla, and Stevia.
2. Stir in half the mixture to a bowl of chia seeds.
3. Let it sit for 10-15 minutes for chia seeds to soak.
4. Place in 2 tablespoons of the coconut cream mixture into the bottom of the jars, add a layer of fresh berries.
5. Add chia seed mixture until 1/4 inches from the rim of the jars
6. Add a dollop of the coconut cream on top and garnish with fresh berries
Click here to order your boost of collagen today!