This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Golden Zucchini Crock Pot Bread
Cook time: 2 to 3 hours
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup stevia sweetener, granulated
- 1/3 cup almond butter
- 1 1/2 cups almond flour
- Line the bottom of your Slow Cooker with greased parchment paper.
- Whisk the egg, vanilla, and stevia in a bowl.
- Add the almond butter and stir well.
- Add the almond flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and stir until well-combined.
- Add shredded zucchini and stir again.
- With your hands, knead the batter until rough combined.
- Pour the almond-zucchini mixture into your slow cooker.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for about 2 to 3 hours.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before slicing and enjoy!
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.