Autumn Pork Chops and Apples Skillet
- 4 Thick cut Bone in Pork Chops
- 1 Golden Delicious Apple halved
- 2 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Walnut Oil
- 1 Tbsp. grass fed butter
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 tsp. Ground fennel seasoning
- 1 Clove garlic diced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary diced
- 1 Tsp. Sea salt
- 1 Tsp. Fresh ground tri-colored peppercorns
- Heat oil and butter in a large cast iron skillet, add in garlic, salt and pepper.
- Wash and cut apples in half, cut core out.
- In skillet lay chops and apple face down, add apple cider vinegar, and other seasonings, and cook on low heat covered for 3 minutes on one side.
- Flip chops, keeping apples face down, uncover and cook on medium high heat until center of chops are very slightly pink.
- Before serving, sprinkle with rosemary.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device