Bacon wrapped Filet with Spicy Cauliflower and Green Beans
- 2 - 8 oz. grass-fed filets
- 4 Strips grass-fed nitrate free bacon
- 3 Cups green beans washed and trimmed
- 1 small head cauliflower broken into bite sized pieces
- 4 Tbsp. walnut oil
- 2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Curry
- 1 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- 2 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. Fresh ground peppercorns
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with tinfoil
- In a large bowl, blend green beans, cauliflower, oil and all seasonings except 1 tsp. Of the sea salt and the fresh ground peppercorns. (that will be to season the steaks)
- Spread cauliflower and green bean mixture onto foil.
- Roast cauliflower and green beans, flipping once for 30 minutes.
- Preheat broiler or grill to high.
- While cauliflower is roasting, during the last 10 minutes, secure 2 slices of bacon around each filet with a toothpick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill or broil steaks for 2-3 minutes on each side to rare or medium rare. Let sit for 3-4 minutes before serving with the cauliflower and green beans.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device