Chicken with Pumpkin Saute
- 2 Chicken Breasts cut into large chunks
- 1 Cup cubed raw pumpkin (seeded, cored)
- 1 Small yellow onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp. flat leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Ghee
- 1 Cup Chicken broth or stock
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- In a large skillet, melt ghee, add onion, garlic, and salt.
- Add in pumpkin cubes, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in broth, and chicken, cover and simmer on low for 20 minutes, or until chicken is done.
- Add in parsley, stir and serve.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device