Grilled Salmon with Wilted Spinach
- 2 -10 oz. Salmon Steaks
- 4 Cups baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp Walnut Oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp. Ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges
- Preheat Broiler to high
- In saute pan, put spinach on low with ghee. Cook for 3 minutes. Turn off.
- Drizzle walnut oil on salmon and sprinkle seasonings on fish.
- Put fish under broiler about 4 " from the flame.
- Cook fish for approximately 6-8 minutes, until flaky.
- Set spinach on 2 plates, transfer salmon onto top of each plateful of spinach.
7. Drizzle with lemon wedges. Serves 2
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device