Grilled Steak Salad with Citrus Dressing
- 8 oz. Grass Fed Strip Steak
- 1/2 Cup Shredded red cabbage
- 2 Cups Mixed greens
- 1 cucumber sliced
- 1/2 small red onion sliced thin
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, peeled and segmented
- 3 Tbsp. grapefruit juice (squeeze one of the segments and set aside)
- 6 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 3 tsp. Apple Cider Vinegar or Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. All purpose seasoning
- Pepper to taste
- Rub Steak with all purpose seasoning. Set out for 5 minutes.
- Heat grill or broiler to high.
- Grill steak to medium rare for approximately 3 minutes on each side. Set aside when done.
- In small bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, salt and grapefruit juice.
- Slice steak into very thin pieces.
- In bowl, add greens, cabbage, grapefruit segments, onion, and cucumber.
- Toss greens with dressing, then fold in steak.
- Serve in bowls or on a plate.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device