Grilled Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- 1- 1 1/2 lb. Flank Steak
- 3 Tbsp. Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- 1 clove garlic mashed
Ingredients for Chimichurri
- 1/3 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup chopped parsley
- 3 cloves garlic chopped finely
- 1 1/2 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 3 Tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
- Fresh ground pepper to taste
Directions for Chimichurri
- Make Chimichurri first by placing all ingredients into a food processor, or blender and pulse on high for 45 seconds. Set aside in small glass bowl.
*Can double this recipe and refrigerate in a covered glass bowl for up to 3 days, and save to put on chicken or pork!
Directions For Steak
- Place all ingredients into a large ziploc baggie to marinade.
- Place in refrigerator overnight, or, for at least 4 hours.
- Remove steak from the baggie. Discard baggie and marinade.
- Let steak sit at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Grill on high flipping only once, until medium rare. Approximately 7 minutes each side.
- Let sit on cutting platter for 5 minutes before slicing diagonally into very thin slices. (It is advised to use an electric knife)
- Spread before serving with Chimichurri sauce.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: