Herbed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 - 2 lb. boneless pork tenderloin
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 2 Tbsp. fresh rosemary chopped
- 1/4 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup walnut oil
- 1 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder and rosemary into a "paste."
- Make small slits in the pork and push small bits of the rosemary paste into the slits in the pork roast.
- Set pork in a roasting dish and drizzle with wine and oil.
- Bake for 1 hour, spooning sauce from pan onto pork. Pork is done when the thermometer reads 145 degrees.
- Let pork sit 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device