This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Herbed Pork Tenderloin
- 1 - 2 lb Boneless Pork Tenderloin
- 2 Cloves Garlic, diced
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Dry Red Wine
- 1/4 Cup Walnut Oil
- 1 Tbsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash the garlic, salt, pepper, onion powder and rosemary into a "paste."
- Make small slits in the pork and push small bits of the rosemary paste into the slits in the pork roast.
- Set pork in a roasting dish and drizzle with wine and oil.
- Bake for 1 hour, spooning sauce from pan onto pork. Pork is done when the thermometer reads 145 degrees.
- Let pork sit 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.