Lemon Garlic Skillet Chicken with Rosemary and Mushrooms
- 2 Chicken Legs
- 2 Chicken Thighs
- 1 Cup large button mushrooms cut in half
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp. ghee
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon sliced plus the juice of one lemon
- 4 Cloves Garlic cut in half
- 1/4 Cup Chicken broth
1. In a large skillet, melt oil on low, add seasonings and broth and simmer for 2 minutes. Add in lemon juice, garlic and butter and cook on medium for 2 more minutes.
2. Lay chicken breasts in skillet, add ghee, and sliced lemons. Cover and cook over low for heat for 30 minutes.
3. Uncover, flip chicken and turn heat to medium-high, add mushrooms and rosemary, then cook for an additional 5-10 minutes until chicken is browned. Can flip over again to brown other side.