This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Lemon Garlic Skillet Chicken with Olives
- 2 Chicken thighs and 2 legs
- 4 cloves garlic, cut in half
- Juice of one lemon
- 4 Lemon slices
- 1/2 Cup mixed olives (green, kalamata, black)
- 1 Tbsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- In cast iron skillet or large skillet, heat other tablespoon of oil with garlic on low.
- Lay chicken in the pan with the marinade.
- Cover and cook on low to medium-high heat for 15 minutes, turning chicken once.
- Add olives and lemon slices, cook for an additional 15 minutes or until meat is cooked when juices run clear when pierced with a fork. Serves 2
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.