Lemon Garlic Skillet Chicken with Olives
- 2 Chicken thighs and 2 legs
- 4 cloves garlic, cut in half
- Juice of one lemon
- 4 Lemon slices
- 1/2 Cup mixed olives (green, kalamata, black)
- 1 Tbsp. Oregano
- 1 tsp. Dried basil
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- In cast iron skillet or large skillet, heat other tablespoon of oil with garlic on low.
- Lay chicken in the pan with the marinade.
- Cover and cook on low to medium-high heat for 15 minutes, turning chicken once.
- Add olives and lemon slices, cook for an additional 15 minutes or until meat is cooked when juices run clear when pierced with a fork. Serves 2
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device