Pot Roast with Herbs and Green Beans
This super easy meal will be a "go-to" choice for the cooler months! High in muscle-building protein and healthy fats, and loaded with spices that ward off inflammation. And, the loaded with apple cider vinegar will tenderize the meat so it's tender and juicy!
Prep and Cook Time: 15 minutes + 8 hours in the crockpot.
- 3 1/2 pound grass-fed beef chuck roast (pot roast)
- 1/8 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 small yellow onion sliced
- 2 Cups fresh whole green beans cut in half
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1 tsp. Dried oregano
- 2 Tbsp. italian parsley
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. Fresh ground peppercorns
- 1/4 Cup diced tomatoes in juice
- Set slow cooker on low for 8 hours.
- Add all ingredients into slow cooker and cover. Cook for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, use 2 large forks slightly shred meat, and blend with green beans.