This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Skillet Pork Chops with Rosemary Rub
- 4 Thick cut Pork Chops
- 2 Tbsp. Walnut Oil
- 2 Cloves garlic finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary diced
- 1 Tsp. Sea salt
- 1 Tsp. Fresh ground tri-colored peppercorns
- Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet, add in garlic, salt and pepper.
- In skillet lay chops face down on medium heat. Cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Blend all other seasonings in a small bowl.
- Rub chops with seasoning mixture then flip chops, and rub with remaining mixture, and cook uncovered on medium-high heat until center of chops are slightly pink. Approximately 3-4 more minutes depending on thickness.
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.