Skillet Pork Chops with Rosemary Rub
- 4 Thick cut Pork Chops
- 2 Tbsp. Walnut Oil
- 2 Cloves garlic finely diced
- 2 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. fresh rosemary diced
- 1 Tsp. Sea salt
- 1 Tsp. Fresh ground tri-colored peppercorns
- Heat oil in a large cast iron skillet, add in garlic, salt and pepper.
- In skillet lay chops face down on medium heat. Cook covered for 3 minutes.
- Blend all other seasonings in a small bowl.
- Rub chops with seasoning mixture then flip chops, and rub with remaining mixture, and cook uncovered on medium-high heat until center of chops are slightly pink. Approximately 3-4 more minutes depending on thickness.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device