Slow Cooker Apple Cider Pulled Pork
- 1 1/2 pound pork roast
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 small yellow onion sliced
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Coconut oil
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. sea salt
- 1/4 Cup diced tomatoes in juice
- 1 Tbsp. granulated stevia
- Set slow cooker on low for 8 hours.
- Add all ingredients into slow cooker and cover. Cook for 8 hours.
- After 8 hours, with 2 forks, shred pork right in the slow cooker.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device