Slow Cooker Beef with Vegetables
- 1 - 2 lb. Grass Fed Chuck or Rump Roast
- 1 Can diced petite tomatoes
- 2 Green Zucchini cut into slices
- 1 Red Pepper sliced
- 1 Large Yellow Onion sliced
- 2 Cups Kale with ends trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. fennel seasoning OR all-purpose organic steak seasoning
- 1/8 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
1. Sprinkle roast with all seasonings.
2. Set slow cooker on low
3. In a large skillet, sear roast on high for 3 minutes on each side to seal in juices.
4. Place roast in slow cooker.
5. Cover roast with all other ingredients.
6. Cook for 8 hours on low.
7. Serve in bowls.