Steak Roll-Ups with Peppers
- 2 Strip Steaks Cut very thin lengthwise
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper cut into slices
- 1 Red Bell Pepper cut into slices
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 Tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. Garlic Salt
- 1 Tsp. pepper
1. Preheat broiler to high
2. Blend oil and seasonings together in small bowl.
3. Lay a mixture of peppers onto the center of each slice of steak.
4. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. of the oil mixture.
5. Wrap steak around peppers and secure with a moistened toothpick.
6. Broil 3-4" away from flame for 2 minutes, gently flip over and broil for 2 additional minutes or to desired doneness.
*Makes a great appetizer for 4