Vegetarian Curried Vegetables
- 1 Head Cauliflower broken into small pieces
- 1 Carrot Diced
- 1 Cup torn baby spinach
- 1 Cup whole green beans, cut in halves
- 1 Small yellow onion diced
- 1/2 cup green sweet peas
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Curry
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1/3 Cup coconut cream
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tsp. sea salt (or more to taste)
1. In a large skillet, melt coconut oil and add onions, garlic, and spices.
2. Cook over low heat, until onions are soft.
3. Add in coconut milk, and coconut cream, and the rest of the ingredients.
4. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until cauliflower and carrots are soft.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: