This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Vegetarian Curried Vegetables
- 1 Head Cauliflower broken into small pieces
- 1 Carrot Diced
- 1 Cup torn baby spinach
- 1 Cup whole green beans, cut in halves
- 1 Small yellow onion diced
- 1/2 cup green sweet peas
- 2 cloves garlic diced
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Curry
- 1/4 Cup Cilantro
- 1 Cup coconut milk
- 1/3 Cup coconut cream
- 4 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tsp. sea salt (or more to taste)
1. In a large skillet, melt coconut oil and add onions, garlic, and spices.
2. Cook over low heat, until onions are soft.
3. Add in coconut milk, and coconut cream, and the rest of the ingredients.
4. Cover and simmer for 30 minutes, or until cauliflower and carrots are soft.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.