One Pot Savory Pork and Mushrooms
The mushrooms provide fiber, vitamin B, potassium, and copper that aid in immune-boosting and healing, in addition to the muscle-building protein in the pork.
Cook time 35 minutes
Prep time 15 minutes
Carb content - 16 gms. per serving
- 2 pork chop loins, sliced very thin
- 1 pound mixed mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced thin
- 1/2 small yellow onion, sliced thin
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2/3 cup vegetable or beef, broth or stock
- 2 tbsp. arrowroot powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. Tarragon
- 1 tsp. thyme
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- In a large saucepan heat butter, onion, garlic, and seasonings. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in arrowroot powder until it makes a light paste.
- Add in the pork, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Slowly pour in the broth and almond milk and stir while cooking on low until it slightly begins to thicken.
- Cover and continue to cook on low for approximately 25 minutes
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 11 g 17 %
Saturated Fat 4 g 21 %
Monounsaturated Fat 2 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 47 mg 16 %
Sodium 1018 mg 42 %
Potassium 57 mg 2 %
Total Carbohydrate16 g 5 %
Dietary Fiber 1 g 6 %
Sugars 1 g
Protein 12 g 25 %
Vitamin A 50 %
Vitamin C 4 %
Calcium 18 %
Iron 2 %
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.