This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
Veggie Lovers Pizza
This nutrient-loaded dish will be a favorite for years to come. High in healthy fats, protein, vitamins, minerals, and fiber, this beautiful flavorful pizza will keep you full and energized without the guilt!
Cook and prep time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup blanched almond flour
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce (no sugar added)
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 3 basil leaves, chopped
- 1/8 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1/8 cup black olives
- 1 tbsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Blend in egg yolk by hand, as you knead the dough and form a ball.
3. On parchment paper, push the dough with your fingertips to form a crust, as you press from the center outward.
4. Bake the crust on a pizza stone, or pizza pan for approximately 10 minutes.
5. Flip the crust over and add toppings, starting with the sauce, spreading evenly.
Bake for an additional 3 minutes.
6. Let sit for 2 minutes before serving.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 24 g 37 %
Saturated Fat 9 g 43 %
Monounsaturated Fat 5 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1 g
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 136 mg 45 %
Sodium 1454 mg 61 %
Potassium 82 mg 2 %
Total Carbohydrate14 g 5 %
Dietary Fiber 3 g 13 %
Sugars 4 g
Protein 19 g 38 %
Vitamin A 20 %
Vitamin C 3 %
Calcium 36 %
Iron 10 %
* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.