Five Under Five Keto Bread
Are you loving Keto but missing bread? This super easy recipe uses only 5 ingredients and can be made in under 5 minutes. You can have fresh 2 carb Keto bread in a snap! And the best thing is that this recipe is just a foundation for lots of creative twists you can add to keep things interesting. Add garlic powder, rosemary, or even cinnamon.
The bread will last in the refrigerator for about three days. If you toast the slices in a toaster oven after the microwave, the bread gets this yummy browned crust that is perfect for a tuna fish sandwich, your favorite nut butter spread, grilled chicken breast or just a pat of grass-fed butter. Are you getting hungry yet?
- 9 tablespoons almond flour
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (just a pinch or skip altogether if you're salt sensitive)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Mix together the flour, baking powder, and salt (optional) in a bowl.
- Melt the butter and add to the bowl.
- Add the eggs to the mixture.
- Use a fork, or a small whisk to whisk it together thoroughly.
- Place in a microwave-safe bowl or a glass bread pan.
- Place in the microwave for 3 minutes and 30 seconds (microwave times may vary slightly depending on model).
- Remove from microwave and allow to cool slightly.
- Then cut loaf in half for larger pieces (4 servings) or thirds for smaller pieces (6 servings).
- Slice each section down the middle.
- You can stop here or for more flavor and a browned crust you can put the slices in a toaster oven or fry both sides in a frying pan with butter or coconut oil.