Breakfast Coconut Waffles
Makes 12 Waffles
Cook time: 20 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut our
- 2 tbsp. stevia sweetener, granulated
- 2 cup ground almond
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1 cup almond milk (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp of sea salt
Preheat the waffle maker according to manufacturer instructions.
Whisk the eggs in a bowl.
Combine all remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl and blend until you have a smooth batter.
Add the eggs to the almond-coconut mixture and stir well.
Pour the batter into the waffle maker 1/2 cup at a time from the center, out. Cook for approximately 1 minute for each waffle.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: