This NativePath content is medically reviewed or fact-checked to ensure factually accurate information.
With strict editorial sourcing guidelines, we only link to academic research institutions, reputable media sites, and, when research is available, medically peer-reviewed studies. Note that the numbers in parentheses (1, 2, etc.) are clickable links to these studies.
The information in our articles is NOT intended to replace that of a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.
California Keto Burger
- 6 avocado slices
- ¼ lb of grass-fed beef (makes 1 burger patty)
- 1 farm-raised egg
- 3 pickles
- 1-2 strips of paleo bacon
- 1-2 red onion slices
- 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha (optional to mix into mayonnaise)
- 1 slice of white cheddar cheese (dairy is optional)
- 2 lettuce scoops (optional as bun replacement)
- Coconut oil (to coat stovetop pan)
- 1. Set a stovetop skillet to medium heat and lightly coat the pan with coconut oil
- 2. Form a patty-like shape with your grass-fed beef and then place it in the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on both sides (you may cook for a bit longer depending on how well-done you prefer your burger)
- 3. Throw bacon in the pan and cook until desired crispiness is reached
- 4. Once the meat is cooked, remove from skillet and set aside. If you’re incorporating dairy, place cheese over your patty so that it begins to melt.
- 5. Cook 1 egg in the skillet and then set aside. (Note: cook the egg until the yolk has slightly hardened for a less messy burger)
- 5. To assemble your burger, start by adding the patty to one lettuce scoop. Then top the patty with Sriracha mayo, bacon, pickles, avocado, and fried egg followed by the remaining lettuce scoop - and enjoy!
California Keto Burger Nutritional Value
|Servings: 1 Burger|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 35.2g||45%|
|Saturated Fat 14.7g||74%|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.5g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 2.5g||9%|
|Total Sugars 3.9g|
|Vitamin D 123mcg||617%|
This content is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of such advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither Dr. Chad Walding nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement, or lifestyle program.