1 teaspoon Sriracha (optional to mix into mayonnaise)
1 slice of white cheddar cheese (dairy is optional)
2 lettuce scoops (optional as bun replacement)
Coconut oil (to coat stovetop pan)
1. Set a stovetop skillet to medium heat and lightly coat the pan with coconut oil
2. Form a patty-like shape with your grass-fed beef and then place it in the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on both sides (you may cook for a bit longer depending on how well-done you prefer your burger)
3. Throw bacon in the pan and cook until desired crispiness is reached
4. Once the meat is cooked, remove from skillet and set aside. If you’re incorporating dairy, place cheese over your patty so that it begins to melt.
5. Cook 1 egg in the skillet and then set aside. (Note: cook the egg until the yolk has slightly hardened for a less messy burger)
5. To assemble your burger, start by adding the patty to one lettuce scoop. Then top the patty with Sriracha mayo, bacon, pickles, avocado, and fried egg followed by the remaining lettuce scoop - and enjoy!
Company Address: 527 Broadway Ave. Sonoma, CA 95476, USA
Customer Support: 1-800-819-2993 / or / firstname.lastname@example.org
The material on this site loxmay not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached, or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Lexicon Health. This website is an educational service that provides general health information. The materials are all provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Our guides are not intended to provide or substitute for medical advice and treatment from your physician or physical therapist. Readers are advised to consult their own doctors or other qualified health professionals regarding the treatment of medical conditions. The authors shall not be held liable or responsible for any misunderstanding or misuse of the information contained in this program or for any loss, damage, or injury caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly by any treatment, action, or application of any exercise or stretch discussed in this manual. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Your results and experience may be different from any claims or testimonials on this site. The FTC requires that we identify what a "typical" result is. Typically people never do anything with products and information that they buy, so in most cases they won't get any results. The statements and photos you see on our pages are examples of individuals that took action in changing their lifestyle, and the results are not typical. If you're looking for results, you need to take action and stick to the plan!