1 teaspoon Sriracha (optional to mix into mayonnaise)
1 slice of white cheddar cheese (dairy is optional)
2 lettuce scoops (optional as bun replacement)
Coconut oil (to coat stovetop pan)
1. Set a stovetop skillet to medium heat and lightly coat the pan with coconut oil
2. Form a patty-like shape with your grass-fed beef and then place it in the pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes on both sides (you may cook for a bit longer depending on how well-done you prefer your burger)
3. Throw bacon in the pan and cook until desired crispiness is reached
4. Once the meat is cooked, remove from skillet and set aside. If you’re incorporating dairy, place cheese over your patty so that it begins to melt.
5. Cook 1 egg in the skillet and then set aside. (Note: cook the egg until the yolk has slightly hardened for a less messy burger)
5. To assemble your burger, start by adding the patty to one lettuce scoop. Then top the patty with Sriracha mayo, bacon, pickles, avocado, and fried egg followed by the remaining lettuce scoop - and enjoy!