Chilled Avocado and Endive Soup
Total prep time: 3 hours
- 2 cups, packed endive lettuce leaves
- 2 avocados, pitted, cut into cubes
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup plain kefir (can substitute unsweetened flax milk)
- 1 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1 garlic clove, diced
- 4 mint leaves, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. chopped tomatoes
Place all ingredients from the list above in your high- speed blender.
Blend until smooth and creamy.
Refrigerate for 2-3 hours and serve cold.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: