Keto Curry Coconut Spicy Baked Chicken Wings
- 2 lbs Free Range chicken wings
- 1½ tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp cayenne powder
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Melt Ghee in saucepan on low, stir in coconut milk.
3. Stir in all seasonings, and simmer to low boil for 5 minutes.
4. In large bowl, toss chicken wings with sauce mixture.
5. Spread wings out on baking sheet or cookie sheet, watch for sauce dripping. It is advised to use a pan with an "edge" on it.
6. Bake wings for 35-40 minutes, flipping once until browned.
7. Serve immediately!