Garlic, Ginger and Greens Soup
Cook time: 35 Minutes
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 green onion (only green parts finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 lbs. of broccoli, stems peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 Tbsp fresh basil (chopped)
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 3 Cups of Vegetable stock or broth
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
In a large saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat.
Sauté green onion for 3-4 minutes; add the garlic and pinch of salt; sauté 1-2 minutes; stir well.
Add the broccoli, basil, ginger and broth.
Bring soup to boil, reduce the heat and cook covered 10- 15 minutes or until broccoli is cooked.
Transfer soup to the blender, and blend until smooth.
Taste and adjust salt and pepper to taste.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: