Keto Asian Steak and Vegetables
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 2 Strip steaks sliced thin into bitesize pieces
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce
- 1/4 cup beef bone broth or organic beef broth
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1 green pepper sliced
- 8 whole green beans
- 1/2 cup cremini mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1 Tsp arrowroot
- salt and pepper
1. In large wok or skillet, cook beef, and onion on high heat.
2. Add in remaining ingredients, and saute on high for 2-3 minutes
3. Add in beef broth, and arrowroot and stir while simmering as it thickens to a light sauce consistency.