Keto Baked Eggs, Spinach and Mushroom Pie
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 35 minutes
- 8 eggs
- 4 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/4 cup mushrooms (optional)
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. ghee
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 375 F.
2. Grease baking dish with ghee.
3. In a large bowl, whisk eggs and almond milk.
4. Fold in other ingredients, add pepper flakes if using.
5. Bake for 35 minutes, or until center is set.
6. Let sit for 5 minutes before slicing.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto: