Keto Baked Herbed Salmon and Asparagus
- 2 6 oz. salmon steaks
- 10 stalks asparagus with ends trimmed
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. Dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In one small bowl, blend olive oil, lemon juice, dill, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Whisk together. Divide in half.
- Baste salmon steaks with half of the oil mixture. Set aside the other half.
- Line baking dish with foil. Lay fish on foil and put asparagus on the sides of the fish.
- Bake fish for 5 minutes, then add asparagus and continue to bake for approximately 15 more minutes, or until fish is flaky.
More Keto Recipes
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device