Keto Broiled Salmon and Spinach
- 2 -10 oz. Salmon Steaks
- 4 Cups baby spinach
- 1 Tbsp Walnut Oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp. Ghee
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lemon wedges
1. Preheat Broiler to high
2. In saute pan, put spinach on low with ghee. Cook for 3 minutes. Turn off.
3. Drizzle walnut oil on salmon and sprinkle seasonings on fish.
4. Put fish under broiler about 4 " from the flame.
5. Cook fish for approximately 6-8 minutes, until flaky.
6. Set spinach on 2 plates, transfer salmon onto top of each plateful of spinach.
7. Drizzle with lemon wedges.