Keto Broiled Salmon with Avocado Lime Salsa
- 2 8 oz. salmon filets
- 2 limes
- 1 avocado pitted and cut into cubes
- 4 Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. Avocado Oil
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. Sea Salt
1. Heat broiler to high.
2. Season salmon with salt and pepper and lay on a broiler pan about 3 " from the flame. Cook for approximately 8-10 minutes.
3. Blend in a small bowl, the avocado cubes, tomatoes, juice of both limes, garlic, and cumin.
4. As soon as the fish is done, set both filets on plates and top with the salsa, lime mixture.