Keto Chicken with Mushroom Sauce
- 4 Chicken Breast Fillets *( Can cut 2 chicken breasts in half to make thinner)
- 1 Cup button mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Flax Milk
- 1/4 Cup Chicken broth
- 2 Tsp. Arrowroot powder
- 3 Tbsp. Grass Fed Butter or Ghee
- 2 Cloves Garlic mashed
- 1 tsp. ground sage
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- Pepper to taste
1. Heat Butter, garlic, mushrooms and seasonings in a large skillet until mushrooms are slightly browned. Turn off heat.
2. In a small bowl, whisk flax milk and broth with arrowroot powder.
3. Add Chicken fillets to the pan and cook on medium high for 5 minutes, flip over once and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes. (* Chicken will not be completely done, it will cook more at the end)
4. Remove chicken from pan and set aside.
5. Pour the broth mixture into the pan with the mushrooms, and cook on low to medium heat stirring constantly until mixture thickens.
6. Add in chicken breasts to broth mixture and cover. Simmer for an additional 10 minutes.