Keto Autumn Cream of Pumpkin Soup
- 4 Cups Pumpkin peeled and diced into large chunks
- 4 cups organic vegetable stock or broth
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Flax milk
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut cream (save this for the last step)
- 4 Tbsp. grass fed butter
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small yellow onion diced
- 1 Tbsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. fresh ground pepper
- 4 Tbsp. pumpkin seeds raw or roasted
1. Add all ingredients into slow cooker. Set on low. Cover and cook for 8 hours.
2. Pour in coconut cream and flax milk during the last hour and blend by hand.
3. Use immersion handheld blender in the slow cooker to puree all ingredients. Or, you can pour the mixture carefully in small batches (it's hot!) into a blender to puree and blend all ingredients.
4. Serve into bowls and top with pumpkin seeds.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.