Keto Cumin Broiled Chicken Kabobs
- 2 Chicken breasts cut into large pieces
- 1 Cup Mushrooms
- 1 Green Zucchini cut into large pieces
- 1 Yellow Pepper cut into large pieces
- 1 Red Pepper cut into large pieces
- 3 Tbsp. Avocado oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. dried Cumin
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- Preheat broiler to high
- In a bowl, mix avocado oil and seasonings.
- Keeping vegetables and chicken in 2 separate bowls, blend half of the oil mixture into each bowl.
- Put meat and vegetable on skewers, alternating between meat and vegetables. Do not push too hard together, you want the chicken to get cooked through.
- Broil on high for 5 minutes, turning once for another 3-5 minutes or until chicken is done when the juice runs clear.
- Be careful to not overcook!