Keto Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 Tbsp. Coconut Oil
- 2 Grass Fed chicken breasts cut into bitesize pieces
- 1 yellow onion
- 1 tbsp tamari soy sauce (optional)
- 1 cup cabbage sliced
- 1 red pepper sliced
- 1/2 cup cremini mushrooms
- 1 clove garlic diced
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1-2 hot red chili peppers cut in half (optional)
- salt and pepper
1. In a large wok or skillet heat oil and, cook chicken, cabbage, and onion on high heat.
2. Add in remaining ingredients except for hot chili pepper, and stir fry on high for 2-3 minutes.
3. Stir in hot chili peppers before serving (optional).
Serves 2- 4