Keto Ground Turkey Meatloaf
- 1 1/2 pound ground turkey
- 1 egg
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/2 Cup chopped spinach
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 8 oz. can diced tomatoes (drain juice)
- 1 tsp. Sea salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 Tbsp. italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Blend all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Press lightly into bread pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 15 minutes, or until center is done.
Visit the link below to learn the easiest way to go keto:
More Keto Recipes
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device