Keto Pumpkin Cream Soup
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/2 Cup coconut Cream
- 4 Tbsp. Grass fed butter or Ghee
- 1 small yellow onion
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Turmeric
- 1 Tbsp. sea salt (or more to taste)
- Dash paprika
- Melt butter in a saucepan, add onion and seasonings and cook until onions are soft.
- Mix remaining ingredients into the saucepan, simmer on low for 30 minutes, or until pumpkin is soft.
- Put all ingredients into blender and blend on high for 30 seconds.
- Return to saucepan and heat through before serving.
More Keto Recipes
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device